Nuix was built to understand the DNA of data at an enormous scale. Armed and ready, Nuix Adaptive Security software pinpoints the most relevant information U.S. state, local and federal government agencies, law enforcement, regulatory and counter-terrorism bodies need to help them anticipate and act on investigative, cybersecurity, eDiscovery, risk, and compliance threats.
Nuix Adaptive Security guides you to identify critical connections between people, objects, locations, and events—giving you real-time clarity, control, and efficiency to gain a broad perspective and discover the truth.
COMPLIANCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
Nuix Adaptive Security's cryptographic module is certified by the national institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to comply with the US Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) Publication 140-2.
CONTINUOUS DIAGNOSTICS AND MITIGATION (CDM) PROGRAM APPROVED
Nuix Adaptive Security has been approved under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM), Program for incident response and monitoring, audit data collection, system and information integrity, and emerging tools and technology. These functional areas align to Phase 3, Phase 4, and Emerging Tools & technology of the CDM Approved Products List (API).
- Isolate infected endpoints from the rest of the enterprise
- Immediately distinguish between legitimate and harmful user or application behavior
- Stop ransomware and spearphishing attempts before they execute
- Detect and repel active attackers in real time
- Visualize the execution of a threat as it happens on your monitored endpoints and take direct action to remediate and investigate
- Uncover malware
- Uncover root cause in minutes
- Collect forensic evidence directly from the endpoint
- Keyword search for personally identifiable information (PII) on your endpoints
- Maintain the system’s viability—even after being compromised
- Push out remediation across the enterprise
- Mislead adversaries by turning endpoints into decoy targets
- Replace existing antivirus agent with integrated Windows Defender Antivirus
- Automatically record a series of desktop screenshots whenever a potential threat is detected
- Meet Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 140-2 Level 1 requirements