MYTHINGS is the only hardware agnostic, interoperable and integrable wireless connectivity software platform for industrial IoT available on the market today. At the core of MYTHINGS is MIOTY, a wireless connectivity protocol that leverages Fraunhofer's Telegram Splitting technology. This patented technology is designed for unrivalled robustness against interference, deep indoor and underground penetration, extensive coverage and massive scalability for campus-wide IoT deployments.
- High Scalability: Aggregate millions of messages a day using only a single, low cost base station.
- Exceptional Mobilty: Collect data from moving sensors and gateways at up to 120km/hr
- Quality of Service: Achieve industrial-grade reliability with unrivalled interference immunity and deep indoor penetration.
- Long Range: Communicate over 15 km in typical environments, and cover cellular blind spots.
- Low Power: Achieve ultimate power efficiency with the longest battery life of any LPWAN solution
MYTHINGS is also uniquely built for integration and embedding with an open end-to-end architecture that gives you full control over your IoT network.
- Choose Your Own Devices: Our software-based approach allows your to flexibly choose your own transceivers, gateways and application platforms
- Integrate with Your Own Systems & Processes: Our API driven architecture bridges the IT and OT gap, allowing you to choose how you manage, store and visualize data, whether on-prem or in the cloud.
- Manage Your Own Network: Deploy your own campus style network and avoid the cost and data privacy pitfalls of third-party managed networks.