WHY EXHIBIT & SPONSOR AT TECHNET INDO-PACIFIC 2019?
Connect with over 2,000 top level decision makers in the Indo-Pacific Rim Military Community
Changes in this volatile region are driving nations together to face burgeoning challenges through the Indo-Pacific area of operations. In additional to multinational cooperation, the military is collaborating with industry to address what many military leaders call the tyranny of distance. The ability to communicate securely, quickly and continuously is key to situational awareness in the area. TechNet Indo-Pacific 2019 gives companies the opportunity to learn about unique needs, interact with acquisition specialists and demonstrate solutions.
What Technologies Are Attendees Looking For?
- Cyber Security
- NetOps Capabilities
- Secure Solutions
- Portfolio Management
- Wireless Technology
- Collaboration/Web Portals
- VOIP Security Solutions
- Battlefield Radio Frequency (RF) Systems
- Network Integration
- Radar Systems
- Rugged Computers
- Satellite Systems
- Global Positions Systems
- Intelligence Gathering Systems
- Electronic Warfare Equipment
- Enterprise Data Center Solutions
Exhibit Space and Tabletop Rates
- Standard exhibit space (10 x 10 booths) and tabletops are sold out in the Mid-Pacific Conference Center.
- Kalia Exhibitor Demo/Meeting Rooms are available.
- Satellite area tabletops are available in the Tapa Tower Conference Center.
Please contact the sales team for more information on these opportunities.
Standard Exhibit Space Rates (10 x 10 booths)
AFCEA Corporate Member Rate
$46.00 per sq. ft.
Non Member Rate
$54.00 per sq. ft.
Small Business Rate
Corner Premium: Each open corner is $50
Tabletop Space Rates
$3,600 per 2' x 6' tabletop
Small Business Rate
$3,100 per 2' x 6' tabletop
Click Here to become an AFCEA Member.
As you plan for TechNet Indo-Pacific 2019, you may receive solicitations from publications and vendors that are not affiliated with TechNet Indo-Pacific 2019, AFCEA, AFCEA Hawaii, SPARGO, Inc. or any contracted organization therin. Please be advised that AFCEA does not sell exhibitor lists or contact information to anyone. This information is securely provided to TechNet Indo-Pacific Official Contractors to inform exhibitors of show related services. Solicitations from unofficial vendors are often the result of obtaining public information from the Internet. TechNet Indo-Pacific partners with select vendors to produce our premiere conference and expo and can intervene on your behalf if any customer service issues arise.
List of official contractors:
- SPARGO Inc. (Exhibit Sales, Management, Housing, Registration and Lead Retrieval)
- Brede (General Service Contractor)
- Hilton Hawaiian Village (Internet, Catering)
- ICS (Electric, Internet and Computers)
We look forward to you joining us next November in Honolulu, Hawaii!