TechNet Augusta gives participants the opportunity to examine and explore the intricacies of the cyber domain. With assistance from the U.S. Army Cyber Center of Excellence and industry experts, the conference is designed to open the lines of communication and facilitate networking, education and problem solving. Leaders and operators also discuss procurement challenges the military, government and industry face during a time of uncertain budgets and runaway technology advances.
Join the Conversation with #AFCEATechNet
Attend TechNet Augusta and take advantage of these opportunities:
- Continuing education sessions to maintain cybersecurity certifications
- Special programs for small businesses
- Insight into upcoming business opportunities
- Demonstrate technology solutions: The Cyber Center of Excellence wants your solutions. 11 Challenges are highlighted for your consideration. View here.
- Network with potential partners
AFCEA is a professional association that connects innovative people, great ideas and vital solutions to advance global security. We do that by developing networking and educational opportunities and providing them in an ethical forum. This enables military, government, industry and academia to align technology and strategy to meet the needs of those who serve. Join AFCEA