DOD Public Safety Communications Symposium
This year the Defense Information Systems Agency will debut the inaugural Department of Defense Public Safety Communications Symposium at the AFCEA TechNet Cyber virtual event.
With focused content for Federal, state, local, and tribal first responders who have the mission of keeping the country safe during natural and man-made events, this symposium will address the myriad facets of DoD public safety communications.
Planned topics include:
- DoD and Public Safety Communications
- The State 911 Grant Program and Emergency Communications Preparedness Center?
- DoD Public Safety Communications Architecture and Implementation
- Presentation on the Governance Responsibilities of the Command, Control, and Communications Leadership Board and the Public Safety Communications Senior Steering Group DoD C3 Modernization Strategy
- Cybersecurity and Public Safety Communications
- Implementation of PSC across the DoD Enterprise and Interaction with the State 911 Executive
- National Association of State 911 Administrators
- National Emergency Communications Plan and its relation to Public Safety Communications
- Regulations and Lessons Learned from Sept 28, 2020 911 Outage
- Interoperability Testing of 911: Hardware/Software Panel
- The State 911 Grant Program
- The National Association of State 911 Administrators
- The National Emergency Communications Preparedness Center
- The Federal Communications Commission
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Harriet Rennie-Brown, Executive Director, National Association of State 911 Administrators
- Laurie Flaherty, Coordinator of the National 911 Program, Office of Emergency Medical Services, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Dave Furth, Federal Communications Commission
View symposium agenda for more details.
The conference is free to registered Federal, state and local government and military attendees. All DoD Public Safety Communications Symposium attendees must be registered for AFCEA TechNet Cyber.
For more information, email email@example.com.