The Global Service Desk (GSD) demonstration's main focus will be to let customers know the best way to use GSD, achieve call avoidance through customers leveraging GSDTube, and Situation Awareness for the customer community. GSD provides service desk support to the DoD for DISA services as well as capabilities hosted inside DISA’s computing data centers. GSD is the single entry point for all users/customers to enter DISA to open an incident ticket or check the status of an existing ticket. The team will demonstrate the new Service Desk self-help portal “GSDTube”, perform customer outreach/surveys, and as well as demo the tools utilized by the GSD (CIC and ITSM).
Members of the Global Service Desk will demonstrate capability and will:
• Provide handout (e.g., magnets, bookmark) with GSD preferred contact capabilities
• Discuss GSD’s top priorities and capabilities over the next year
• Demonstrate GSD’s one-stop-shop for self-help “GSDTube” and how to navigate the capability. We will be sharing our vision as well as asking for feedback
• We will be doing a survey for anyone who has been a customer of the GSD
• Demo CIC (how we work incidents as they come in)
Contact this Exhibitor