Engagement Theater 3: AFCEA Women in Cyber Leadership Panel - Women Cyber Leaders Discuss Artificial Intelligence and Other Challenges
Thursday, October 28, 2021: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Approved for 1 CompTIA CEU for: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Cloud+, PenTest+, CySA+, CASP+, 1 GIAC CPE, and 1 CertNexus CEC for CyberSec First Responder (CFR) and Certified Internet of Things Practitioner (CIoTP)
AI/ML is becoming the norm for - and the new battleground between - bad actors and the good guys. Opportunities in both warfare and business are on the table. On this panel, cybersecurity leaders will discuss how government and industry are quickly adopting artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Topics will include:
- Identifying key opportunities, threats, and challenges with AI/MI
- Implementing AI/MI while maintaining good cyber hygiene to defend against rapidly evolving threats
- Integrating AI/ML into existing infrastructure
- Changing systems
- Changing culture
- Changing concepts of operations and business practices
- Developing the workforce to make the best use of what AI/ML will add.