Why you should Exhibit/Sponsor at the TechNet Cyber in 2021
(Advertisements and Supporting Partner recognition does not imply federal endorsement.)
Your Gateway to the Cyber Defense and Intelligence Community
TechNet Cyber is your prime opportunity to bring your solutions in front of key decision-makers responsible for securing, operating and defending our nation's networks. As the U.S. Defense Information Systems Agency's operational role as a network defender evolves, they will be looking for innovative ideas to help centralize and integrate cyber operations for the DoD and branches of the military.
Linked by a commitment to cybersecurity, the community of partners, including DISA, U.S. Cyber Command and the command's military service components, will gather at TechNet Cyber 2021, October 27-28, 2021 at the Baltimore Convention Center.
Exhibit Space Rates and Information
AFCEA Corporate Rate: $50.00 per sq. ft.
Non-Member Rate: $56.00 per sq. ft.
AFCEA Corporate Small Business Rate: $42.00 per sq. ft.
Military/Government: Please Inquire
*Corner Fee of $50.00 per corner
Exhibitor benefits will include:
- Exhibitor newsletters with important deadline information and reminders for a successful event.
- Access to the Exhibitor Resource Center, providing you tools to manage and enhance your exhibiting experience.
- Opportunity to include your new solutions in an outreach to registered attendees.
- Promote Your Booth
- Company listing on the event website, including web address, description, and 3 product categories. Upgrades available.
- Company listing on the event mobile app, including web address, description, and 3 product categories. Exposure continues through event. Upgrades available.
- 1 Full conference pass per 10’x10’.
- Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity to engage with other attendees and invite them back to your booth for a meeting and/or product demonstration
- 3 exhibit booth personnel badges per 10’x10’. (Due to reduced capacity requirements, as recommended by the CDC, due to COVID-19, there will be no overallotments in 2021)
- Promote Your Booth
- Company listing in the pocket program, including company name and booth number.
- Company listing on onsite exhibitor locator(s), company name and booth number.
- Copy of the post-conference summary
As you plan for TechNet Cyber 2021, you may receive solicitations from publications and vendors that are not affiliated with TechNet Cyber, AFCEA, SPARGO, Inc. or any contracted organization therin. Please be advised that AFCEA does not sell exhibitor lists or contact information to anyone. This information is securely provided to TechNet Cyber Official Contractors to inform exhibitors of show related services. Solicitations from unofficial vendors are often the result of obtaining public information from the Internet. TechNet Cyber partners with select vendors to produce our premiere conference and expo and can intervene on your behalf if any customer service issues arise.
List of official contractors:
- SPARGO Inc. (Exhibit Sales, Management, Registration and Lead Retrieval)
- Vista (General Service Contractor)
We look forward to you joining us in October at the Baltimore Convention Center!
Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales
888-215-2241 / 703-995-2567
Companies that begin with the letters #-C & Q-Z should contact:
Jessica Neiers, 703-679-3961, firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies that begin with the letters D-P should contact:
Jenn Donovan, 571-385-4267, email@example.com