Kalia Exhibitor Demo/Meeting Rooms
These private rooms, located just two floors above the conference floor, are available for your company to meet and network in a private and comfortable guest room, converted into a meeting space. You can use this space to accommodate a variety of activities, from office use to business meetings to social events.
Exhibitor Demo/Meeting Rooms are available for use 24/7!
- Monday, November 12th, 3:00pm – Exhibitor takes possession and can start utilizing right away.
- Wednesday, November 14th 5:00pm-8:00pm – This is the only blackout period when AFCEA asks that no company events are promoted and hosted, during the Pau Hana Reception.
- Friday, November 16th 11:00am – Exhibitor releases possession of the demo/meeting room.
Investment Options and Pricing
One Demo/Meeting Room
- Sponsor Pricing - $6,000
- Corporate Member Pricing - $7,500
- Non-Member Pricing - $9,000
Two Connected Demo/Meeting Rooms
- Sponsor Pricing - $11,000
- Corporate Member Pricing- $14,000
- Non-Member Pricing- $16,500
Exhibitor Demo/Meeting Rooms include:
- Meeting Set-Up (1 Meeting Table, 12 Chairs Maximum) or Office Set-Up (Maximum of 3 Rectangle 6’x30” Tables)
- One sign outside of room with company name/logo and room number
- Company listing in event mobile app and online exhibitor list
- Removal of furniture (bed, night stands, chair, ottoman)
- Housekeeping Service
- Food & beverage Service is available for order(minimum order of 15)
Please note that these meeting rooms are not on the main conference level and attendee walk-by traffic should not be expected. Companies utilizing these rooms should promote and pre-set meetings, demonstrations, social activities, etc.
Reserve Your Kalia Room Today