TechNet Indo-Pacific 2023 Supporting Partner Opportunities
AFCEA has developed an enhanced Supporting Partner program that will offer maximum visibility to those who participate! What better way to make sure you stand out and increase your exposure at this foremost event in which industry leaders can learn about military requirements and connect with decision makers and operators, where senior military and government officials can gain feedback, and where industry thought leaders will discuss and demonstrate solutions. Supporting Partner opportunities are offered at several investment levels, ensuring your ability to participate.
Browse available options below, or jump to specific categories: Patron Packages, Individual Opportunities, and Branding Opportunities.
Have an idea for a Supporting Partner Opportunity not listed below? We are here to ensure you have the best conference experience. We are happy to create a custom package to meet your specific needs. Let us know your vision, objective and budget and we’ll create a customized opportunity just for you.
First Right of Refusal is currently active for several sponsorships. Please check back on Wednesday, July 5th to view several new opportunities that may become available.
Kalia Exhibitor Demo/Meeting Rooms
These private rooms (converted sleeping rooms), located just two floors above the conference floor, are available for your company to meet and network in a private and comfortable guest room, converted into a meeting space. You can use this space to accommodate a variety of activities, from office use to business meetings to social events.
Meeting Room Schedules
- Sunday, April 10th, 3:00pm – Exhibitor takes possession and can start utilizing right away.
- Wednesday, November 10th, 5:00pm-8:00pm – This is the only blackout period when AFCEA asks that no company events are promoted and hosted, during the Pau Hana Reception.
- Thursday, November 11th, 11:00am – Exhibitor releases possession of the demo/meeting room.
Investment Options and Pricing
One Demo/Meeting Room
- Sponsor Pricing - $7,500
- Corporate Member Pricing - $8,900
- Non-Member Pricing - $10,250
Two Connected Demo/Meeting Rooms
- Sponsor Pricing - $13,500
- Corporate Member Pricing - $15,900
- Non-Member Pricing - $18,500
Exhibitor Demo/Meeting Rooms include:
- Company Identification Sign (22”x28”) outside of room with company name/logo
- Two (2) Full Conference Passes
- Four (4) Exhibit Hall Only Passes
- Wall outlets included
- Basic Online Listing(Within Interactive Exhibitor List & Event MobileApp)
- Removal of furniture (bed, nightstands, chair, ottoman)
- Housekeeping Service
- Food & beverage Service is available for order (minimum order of 15)
- Furniture is included. Exhibiting company will receive a meeting room conversion form to complete 60 days out. There are two room configurations to choose from:
- Meeting Set-Up (1 Round Table, 10 Chairs)
- Office Set-Up (2 Rectangle 6’x30” Tables)
- Additional furniture will need to be purchased through our General Service Contractor.
Please note that these meeting rooms are not on the main conference level and attendee walk-by traffic should not be expected. Companies utilizing these rooms should promote and pre-set meetings, demonstrations, social activities, etc.