Kalia Exhibitor Demo/Meeting Rooms
These private rooms (converted sleeping rooms), located just two floors above the conference floor, are available for your company to meet and network in a private and comfortable guest room, converted into a meeting space. You can use this space to accommodate a variety of activities, from office use to business meetings to social events.
Meeting Room Schedules
- Sunday, April 10th, 3:00pm – Exhibitor takes possession and can start utilizing right away.
- Wednesday, November 10th, 5:00pm-8:00pm – This is the only blackout period when AFCEA asks that no company events are promoted and hosted, during the Pau Hana Reception.
- Thursday, November 11th, 11:00am – Exhibitor releases possession of the demo/meeting room.
Investment Options and Pricing
One Demo/Meeting Room
- Sponsor Pricing - $7,500
- Corporate Member Pricing - $8,900
- Non-Member Pricing - $10,250
Two Connected Demo/Meeting Rooms
- Sponsor Pricing - $13,500
- Corporate Member Pricing - $15,900
- Non-Member Pricing - $18,500
Exhibitor Demo/Meeting Rooms include:
- Company Identification Sign (22”x28”) outside of room with company name/logo
- Two (2) Full Conference Passes
- Four (4) Exhibit Hall Only Passes
- Wall outlets included
- Basic Online Listing(Within Interactive Exhibitor List & Event MobileApp)
- Removal of furniture (bed, nightstands, chair, ottoman)
- Housekeeping Service
- Food & beverage Service is available for order (minimum order of 15)
- Furniture is included. Exhibiting company will receive a meeting room conversion form to complete 60 days out. There are two room configurations to choose from:
- Meeting Set-Up (1 Round Table, 10 Chairs)
- Office Set-Up (2 Rectangle 6’x30” Tables)
- Additional furniture will need to be purchased through our General Service Contractor.
Please note that these meeting rooms are not on the main conference level and attendee walk-by traffic should not be expected. Companies utilizing these rooms should promote and pre-set meetings, demonstrations, social activities, etc.