Panel #2: Industry: What is Needed to Ensure Zero Trust at the Operational & Warfighting Environments?
- Room: South Pacific Ballroom (Mid-Pacific Conf Center)
Wednesday, November 02, 2022: 9:45 AM - 11:00 AM
- How DDIL environments can drive zero trust architectures, particularly by distributing data (and controls/access) to combat edge (consider oconus cloud and gateways as much as ICAM)
- Joint and coalition factors affecting zero trust technology or architecture choices, considering multiple service SIPR enclaves or CENTRIXS.
- Scaling zero trust from small edge kits to main operating bases
- Complexity of the zero trust environment in operational context, including how to implement effective structures to speed data access as needed (management functions, training, reach back, etc)