Kalia Exhibitor Demo/Meeting Rooms
These private rooms (converted sleeping rooms), located just two floors above the conference floor, are available for your company to meet and network in a private and comfortable guest room, converted into a meeting space. You can use this space to accommodate a variety of activities, from office use to business meetings to social events.
Deadline to contract: October 14th, 2022.
Meeting Room Schedules
- Sunday, April 10th, 3:00pm – Exhibitor takes possession and can start utilizing right away.
- Wednesday, November 10th, 5:00pm-8:00pm – This is the only blackout period when AFCEA asks that no company events are promoted and hosted, during the Pau Hana Reception.
- Thursday, November 11th, 11:00am – Exhibitor releases possession of the demo/meeting room.
Investment Options and Pricing
One Demo/Meeting Room
- Sponsor Pricing - $7,000
- Corporate Member Pricing - $8,500
- Non-Member Pricing - $9,750
Two Connected Demo/Meeting Rooms
- Sponsor Pricing - $12,500
- Corporate Member Pricing - $15,500
- Non-Member Pricing - $18,000
Exhibitor Demo/Meeting Rooms include:
- Furniture is included. Exhibiting company will receive a meeting room conversion form to complete 60 days out. There’s two room configurations to choose from:
- Meeting Set-Up (1 Round Table, 10 Chairs)
- Office Set-Up (2 Rectangle 6’x30” Tables)
- Additional furniture will need to be purchased through our General Service Contractor.
- One sign outside of room with company name/logo and room number (**Print deadline October 10th)
- Company listing in event mobile app and online exhibitor list
- Removal of furniture (bed, night stands, chair, ottoman)
- Housekeeping Service
- Food & beverage Service is available for order (minimum order of 15)
Please note that these meeting rooms are not on the main conference level and attendee walk-by traffic should not be expected. Companies utilizing these rooms should promote and pre-set meetings, demonstrations, social activities, etc.