Media representatives assigned to cover the event are invited to attend the exposition, theater sessions, tracks, panel sessions and keynote addresses at no charge.
Pre-registration is strongly advised. To preregister for the event as media, register here by August 31st. All media who do not pre-register by August 31st must contact Kaitlyn Cotter, AFCEA, directly.
Provide your name, title, publication, phone number, email address and a link to recently published article and/or blog. Only established bloggers are allowed to attend as media. Freelance journalists and photographers must provide proof of the specific publication from which they have been contracted for the event coverage assignment.
Media may be required to provide THREE of the following:
- A government-issued photo ID;
- A business card indicating role as either an employee of a publication or a contracted journalist;
- A letter from publication’s editor indicating position and/or assignment;
- An email from a publication that includes a description of the assignment and the editor’s name and contact information;
- A bylined article published within the past six months in a recognized media outlet covering the sector;
- A sample of a published blog post from within the past six months that appeared in a recognized blog covering the sector;
- A sample of a non-commercially published photograph, with citation;
- A contract (with financial information redacted if desired) between your organization and a bona fide news-publishing organization.
- If conducting research for an assigned story, an explanatory letter from the publication's assignment editor that includes the editor’s name and contact information.
Because this is a virtual event, photographers and videographers will not be registered free of charge as media. A recorded version of most of the virtual event will be made available to paying attendees and media.
Soliciting or accepting orders for any product or service, including advertising space, in the virtual exhibit hall or any other part of the virtual lobby is prohibited. Distribution of your organization's publications or other promotional material via virtual lobby distribution methods also is prohibited.
AFCEA reserves the right to refuse or revoke access to this virtual event at any time. If you have any questions or need assistance prior to the event please contact Kaitlyn Cotter at (703) 631-6106 or email@example.com.
AFCEA asks that media covering the Federal Identity Forum give credit to the event and to AFCEA International as the sponsor of the event in their reporting. Press credentialing is subject to AFCEA discretion.