The Main Stage for Identity Management and the U.S. Government
The Federal Identity Forum & Exposition (FedID) is the U.S. federal government’s primary outreach and collaboration-building event with the worldwide identity community.
FedID provides an immersive environment where identity professionals from the federal government, private sector and academia can dedicate three days to strategic planning, information sharing, needs analysis, collaboration and relationship building. Already the most important and highly attended government identity event in North America, FedID will set new standards in delivery of education in sessions and solutions in the exhibit hall.
In 2016, professionals from more than 100 military and federal government agencies attended.
- Defense Forensics & Biometrics Agency
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- DHS - National Protection and Program Directorate
- Office of Biometric Identity Management
- DHS - U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- DHS - U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- DHS - U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- DIA - Identity Intelligence Project Office
- DIA - National Media Exploitation Center
- DOD - Office of Inspector General for
- Intelligence and Special Program Assessments
- DOD - Office of the Under Secretary of Defense
- DOD - The Joint Personnel Recovery Agency
- DOJ - Joint Automated Booking System
- FBI - Criminal Justice Information Services Division
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- National Counter Terrorism Center (NCTC)
- National Crime Information Center
- National Institutes of Health
- National Police of The Netherlands
- Naval Criminal Investigative Service
- Naval Surface Warfare Center
- Netherlands Ministry of Defense
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command
- Special Operations Command Europe
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Marshals Service
- U.S. Military Entrance Processing Command
- U.S. Special Operations Command
- UK Centre for Applied Science and Technology
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
Click Here to see a comprehensive list of organizations that attended in 2016.
Attendees are looking for products and/or services related to:
Critical Infrastructure Protection
Cyber Security Solutions
Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
Data Loss Prevention
Device Access & Control
Digital Identity Solutions
Disaster Relief and Emergency Preparedness
Identity-based Credential Management
Information Management, Security & Sharing
IT & Facilities Asset Management
Law Enforcement & Border Management
Network Enterprise Management
Point of Sales Authentication
RFID & NFC
Secure Desktop Solutions
VOIP Security Solutions
13 Reasons to Exhibit/Sponsor at FedID18
The Federal Identity Forum is the U.S. federal government’s primary outreach and collaboration-building event with the worldwide identity community each year.
75+ Government agencies – Teams of professionals from over 75 government agencies attended in 2016 to collaborate with industry and discover the latest technologies and solutions.
Captured attention for 3 days - An immersive environment where identity professionals from the federal government and the private sector dedicate 3 continuous days to information sharing, strategic planning, and collaboration building.
30 Countries - Every year the both FedID draw professionals from around the globe ready to do business. They’re senior-level executives and key decision-makers who are all looking to develop new business partnerships.
Buying Power – Over a third of the attendees will spend over $100K on identity solutions in the next 24 months, with 18% over $1M.
Buying Authority – 71% of attendees are involved in the buying process and are at the event to discover what is new!
Shape the Future – If you are a systems integrator or technology provider, this is your opportunity to provide input into the strategic visioning of the identity community’s future and its implementation in public and private sector applications.
Lead Generation - Benefit from a highly sophisticated route to market and engage with key clients and business partners in a highly professional environment. Meet contacts face to face to better understand client needs. Conduct business, generate new sales opportunities, and advance your company’s sales cycle while cross-selling to existing clients.
Meet the Industry - Take advantage of the opportunity to meet qualified buyers and specifiers from across the identity community. Gain exposure to industry experts and network with your peers. Be part of a community committed to cutting-edge innovation and thought leadership.
Launch New Products - Showcase new and innovative products and services to a high volume of dedicated professionals seeking the best solutions to their requirements.
Build Your Brand - Be part of a unique event dedicated to the identity community. Use this platform to position your company among the foremost organizations in the industry and generate publicity and enhance your profile as a trusted brand and market leader.
Enhance Your Knowledge - Enjoy unprecedented access to the marketplace and discover valuable market research, industry trends, and knowledge to give your company a competitive edge.
Always a “Must Attend” Event, FedID18 today is even more—it’s a community, a place where productive partnerships are formed. Attendees will be there to more than buy, and you will be there to more than sell. Everyone WILL be there working together to forge new relationships, partnerships and solutions for the future of the community.
As you plan for the Federal Identity Forum & Exposition, you may receive solicitations from publications and vendors that are not affiliated with FedID &, AFCEA, SPARGO, Inc. or any contracted organization therin. Please be advised that AFCEA does not sell exhibitor lists or contact information to anyone. This information is securely provided to FedID & Official Contractors to inform exhibitors of show related services. Solicitations from unofficial vendors are often the result of obtaining public information from the Internet. FedID & partner with select vendors to produce our premiere conference and expo and can intervene on your behalf if any customer service issues arise.
List of official contractors:
- SPARGO Inc. (Exhibit Sales, Management, Housing, Registration and Lead Retrieval)
- Brede (General Service Contractor)
- Hi Tech (Electricity)
- Smart City (Internet)
- Catering (Centerplate)
- Event Link (Audio Visual and Computers)
We look forward to you joining us this September in Tampa, FL!