Core courses in this program are designed to support a variety of backgrounds that students may bring to the program. Specializations provide study in particular areas within the field.
In National University’s MS in Cybersecurity program you will learn to:
- Devise a mitigation plan against vulnerabilities to enterprise computer infrastructures and sensitive digital assets
- Analyze and evaluate multiple risk assessment methods and strategies
- Compare and contrast the legal and ethical aspects of cybersecurity at multiple levels
- Assess and summarize the legal and ethical requirements of a cyber security professional
- Evaluate the results of a security assessment to assess the security status of a network or computer system
- Conduct in-depth research into a specific cybersecurity topic, including finding and integrating relevant research results of others
NU’s MS in Cybersecurity
offers four-week classes available online and on-site. Multiple scholarship opportunities are available.