CFSC and MILS VDI Endpoints:
Dell has deployed many client devices across Ft. Gordon, Army Cyber and Cyber Center of Excellence. The Dell Precision Mobile Workstation 7550/7750 deployed at Army Cyber and Cyber Command is providing the architecture for the elements listed below in support of the warfighters mission:
1. The Persistent Cyber Training Environment
2. Sensors to support the defense of the network
3. Support of joint situational awareness and command and control
4. Support to integrate and analyze data from offense and defense missions
5. Support for running comprehensive suites of cyber tools
The Dell Wyse 5070 Thin Client is deployed across the Army and specifically deployed across Ft. Gordons VDI SIPR network AND Supporting tenants on the Ft. Gordon base. Dell Wyse Thin OS is providing Zero Client experiences in this VDI environment allowing Ft. Gordon NEC easy management, zero patching and secure desktop environments for its tenants.
The Dell Wyse 7040 and Optiplex 7000 Series are certified MILS solution providing fronted end Cross Domain solutions for Army Cyber and Cyber Training Commands at Ft. Gordon.
Dell Technologies will continue to be a proud partner of the Army Cyber – Ft. Gordon community and appreciates the opportunities that have been afforded.