TechNet Augusta Resource Directory
Reach Army Cyber Leadership and Professionals
While there is no opportunity to exhibit in-person or virtually until August 2021, it is still critical to keep your solutions in front of Army cyber leaders and professionals. The new TechNet Augusta Resource Directory does just that. With a full listing of your company’s capabilities, you will have the opportunity to be seen for up to six months during the virtual event series. The directory will be fully searchable by product, service and Army problem sets, which you will identify your solutions for.
Resource Directory Listings are not virtual exhibits. Listings are a collection of solutions that will be available to military, government and industry attendees (past and present) and AFCEA members from January to May 2021.
From January 2021 to May 2021 this catalog of cyber security solutions will be shared with the Army as a tool to discover solutions to all challenges.
Included with your Resource Directory Listing Package
- Two complimentary registration passes for all episodes of the virtual series – a value of up to $1,290
- Access to public chat during sessions to network
- Access to planned networking events
- Listing is available for six months (January-June)
- Company Name & Logo
- “Contact Us” Form
- Corporate URL
- Corporate description
- Links to Social Media Platforms
- Product & Service Categories (4)
- Solution Categories (4)
- Product Showcase - detailed product descriptions along with full color images (4)
- Videos (4)
- Press Releases (6)
- Collateral (4)
*Advertisements and supporting partner recognition does not imply any federal endorsement.