Be part of the AFCEA Technology Showcase & Demo
ATSD is all about technology, your technology, hands-on demonstrations, education, research and training. Attendees will come from across the region including U.S. Army Fort Gordon – home of the Cyber Center of Excellence. Whether an afternoon of technology discovery in the ATSD exhibit hall, or three days of education at CERTS, there is something for every military, government or industry technology professional. In additional to exhibits on the trade show floor there will be theaters to enable exhibitors to present solutions in brief “Techtalk Solution” sessions.
Become one of a limited number of exhibitors showcasing the latest and most innovative technologies, including:
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Information Management/Security/ Systems/ Technology
- Computer Network Defense/Devices
- Network Operations (NetOps)
- Command and Control
- Tactical Information Systems & Networks
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Wireless Communications and Technology
- Data Architecture
- Network Integration, Management, Solutions
- Satellite/Space Communications/Systems
- Data Encryption
- Data Manipulation and Analytical Tools
- Interoperability - Joint and Coalition
- Enterprise Architecture / Data Center Solutions
- Career Resources
- Workforce Solutions
- Research and Development
- Networks (LAN/MAN/WAN)
Exhibit Space and Tabletop Rates
Standard Exhibit Space Rates (10 x 10 booths)
AFCEA Corporate Member Rate
$49.00 per sq. ft.
Non Member Rate
$61.00 per sq. ft.
Small Business Rate
$41.00 per sq. ft.
Corner Premium: Each open corner is $50
Click Here to become an AFCEA Member.
Each 10'x10' and 10'x8' space will include:
- Exhibitor newsletters with important deadline information and reminders for a successful event.
- Access to the Exhibitor Resource Center, providing you tools to manage and enhance your exhibiting experience.
- Promote Your Booth
- Company listing on the event website, including web address, description, and 3 product categories. Upgrades available.
- Company listing on the event mobile app, including web address, description, and 3 product categories. Exposure continues through event. Upgrades available.
- Full conference passes per 10’x10’
- Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity to engage with other attendees and invite them back to your booth for a meeting and/or product demonstration
- 6 exhibit booth personnel badges per 10’x10’. Additional exhibit booth personnel badges are available for $75 each.
- Promote Your Booth
- Company listing in the pocket program, including company name and booth number.
- Company listing on onsite exhibitor locator(s), company name and booth number.
- Copy of the post-conference summary
As you plan for TechNet Augusta, you may receive solicitations from publications and vendors that are not affiliated with TechNet Augusta 2021, AFCEA, SPARGO, Inc. or any contracted organization therein. Please be advised that AFCEA does not sell exhibitor lists or contact information to anyone. This information is securely provided to TechNet Augusta Official Contractors to inform exhibitors of show-related services. Solicitations from unofficial vendors are often the result of obtaining public information from the Internet. TechNet Augusta partners with select vendors to produce our premiere conference and expo and can intervene on your behalf if any customer service issues arise.
List of official contractors:
- SPARGO Inc. (Exhibit Sales, Management, Registration and Lead Retrieval)
- Vista Convention Services (General Service Contractor)
- Augusta Marriott (Electricity)
- PSAV (Internet, Audio Visual and Computers)
- Augusta Marriott (Catering)