DISA’s Office of Small Business Program’s Speed Dating – At the Speed of Success
Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Baltimore Convention Center, Rooms 321-323
DISA’s Office of Small Business Programs is hosting Speed Dating at this year’s AFCEA TechNet Cyber 2019 for Small Businesses. This is an opportunity for small businesses to get in front of both DISA’s Program Managers and DISA’s Prime Contractors to pitch their company and showcase their capabilities.
There will be two sessions, each lasting one hour. Companies will have five minutes to deliver their pitch before moving on to their next “date.” This is a huge opportunity to meet several DISA requirement owners and contract holders in one hour and make a great first connection!
Space is limited and will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. However, companies that did not participate last year will have preference over companies that have already had this opportunity. To apply to participate in this event, you must register in advance. NO walk-ins will be accepted.
Applications are due by close of business on Monday, April 29, 2019. Notifications will go out by no later than Wednesday, May 8, 2019. Applications should be submitted via email to the following address: email@example.com
Application must include:
- Name of the company
- Socio-economic categories
- Cage Code
- Company’s website
- Names of two people, phone number, email (you will move as a pair) (must be registered for the AFCEA TechNet Cyber 2019 in order to participate).
- Top three capabilities and brief description of what you have to offer DISA – (200 words or less)
- Top 3 NAICS codes
- Capability Briefing – One page
- Are you currently a DISA contractor or subcontractor? List of Contract number(s).
- Security clearance level