DCOS 2018 Exhibitor Resources
Created for all types of exhibitors, first-timers and veterans, the Exhibitor Portal contains important information and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Register your Booth Personnel
- Upload your company logo. (Your logo will appear on the Interactive Floor Plan.)
- Add your company’s social media platforms.
- Upload your print profile for printed program guide, online listing and mobile app.
- Select product categories and services.
- Purchase upgraded listing.
- Upload products (name, description and photo of your product(s).)
- Make booth payment.
Exhibitor Service Manual
The Exhibitor Service Manual offers information on all technical aspects of being on showsite, such as:
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- Shipping Information
- Show Service Order Forms (i.e. Floor Coverings, Electrical, Internet, AV, etc.)
- Lead Retrieval Services
- Display Regulations
Airport and Transportation?
BEST PRACTICES AT THE CONFERENCE
Show up on time! Make sure you know the conference hours.
Make sure you to send members of your organization who are familiar with your featured products. Booth personnel should be personable, engaging, and ready to field any questions about your company’s featured products and solutions.
Have an elevator speech ready to quickly and accurately communicate your company's mission and branding. Focus on what your organizational goals are, followed by what goods, services, and/or solutions your company can offer.
Be present, focused, and engaged - this is one of your best chances to generate new business this year, with attendees who are looking to buy your solutions!
Keep your booth organized; a messy booth seems uninviting and reflects poorly on your organization.
Don't forget to have your shipping labels ready.
Read the Exhibitor FAQ and Exhibitor Service Manual to make sure you have all of the knowledge you need to have a great event!
Connect with Us