Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium 2015 Verified Attendee Report
Thank you to all who participated in AFCEA Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium 2015. We greatly value your participation and do all we can to ensure you thrive and achieve your goals. This year, the conference attracted 3,834 professionals, a 20% increase over 2014. Government and military participation was strong, making up 47% of total attendance. A total of 14 countries and 41 states were represented.
Among the attendees were:
- Government Agencies, including: DCMA, DFAS, DISA, DTRA, DHS, DoD, GSA, NSA, WHCA
- Military Branches, including: Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Air National Guard, Navy, Marines
- Coast Guard Cyber Command
- Intelligence Community
- SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic
- SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific
- U. S. Central Command
- U.S. Cyber Command
- U.S. Navy Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Industry and Academia
There is no question that the event and the industry as a whole is successful when you — and others like you — succeed. To assist in your success and in the decisions you make as they pertain to AFCEA Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium, we are proud to provide this verified information about Defensive Cyber Symposium attendees.
To view the full DCOS 2015 Verified Attendee Report, please fill out the following form: