SIGNAL Innovation Showcase
Calling All Innovators!
Does your organization have a cutting-edge solution for current issues facing the DoD community? If so, this is your opportunity to get visibility for your ideas!
Gain the broadest exposure for your solution among government, military, and industry attendees by submitting your topic for a presentation on the exhibit floor.
In an era of increasing requirements and constrained resources, the Department of Defense (DoD) must continue to embrace commercial innovation and the efficiencies it can provide. The Innovation Showcase is an opportunity for companies of all sizes to demonstrate groundbreaking solutions of interest to government and potential industry partners.
In coordination with the newly formed Emerging Technologies Directorate at the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), we are specifically seeking solutions to support DoD’s current mission priorities.
- Integrating artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) into help desk operations
- Enterprise security down to the endpoint
- Adopting network-wide virtual desktop infrastructure
- Potential of block chain, beyond supply chain management
- Artificial intelligence in support of system administration (SA) and decision support tools
Eleven abstracts will be selected for presentation on at TechNet Cyber on May 14-15, 2019. Priority will be given to solutions that align with the Department of Defense priorities listed above.
- Abstracts accepted through March 26, 2019.
- Submitters notified by April 11, 2019.
What to Expect
Visibility: Title, speaker and abstract will be posted to the Innovations Showcase page on the 2019 TechNet Cyber website. Also, session title, description and speaker information will be listed on the website schedule page.
Location: Exhibit hall, 200 aisle, Baltimore Convention Center
Set-up: Designed to encourage interaction and engagement, the space will include a combination of theater style and high top tables for up to 30 participants. A monitor, laptop and small sound system will be available. Presenters may choose to supply their own laptop. Internet connectivity will not be provided.
Presentation Length: Presentation slots are available in 20 minute increments.
1) An administrative fee of $950 will be charged to offset operating costs.
2) Preference will be given to companies that are sponsoring and/or exhibiting at TechNet Cyber.
3) Session content, speakers and schedule are subject to AFCEA International review and approval.