MILCOM 2017 solicits proposals for half-day tutorials to an enthusiastic audience in the community. Both unclassified and restricted access tutorials are encouraged.
Each Tutorial Proposal is evaluated by a tutorial committee using the following criteria:
- Technical Content
- Proposal Quality
- Instructor experience
- Applicability to conference theme
Subjects of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced communications and networking technologies
- Cyber security
- Communications for unmanned systems
- Virtual / augmented reality
- Satellite Communications (SatCom)
- Trustworthy computing
- Internet of Things (IoT) in tactical environments,
- Cyber physical human systems in military
- Advanced antenna techniques
- Spectrum management
- Full paid conference attendees receive one complimentary tutorial included in registration.
- Tutorial materials will be distributed in electronic format only. Hard copies will NOT be provided.
Proposals should be submitted online: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MILCOM2017Tutorial
Tutorial Questions? Contact Bharat Doshi, MILCOM 2017 Tutorial Program Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org