Market your company’s technology solutions to the top decision-makers in the U.S. Military and Federal Government
Exhibiting at MILCOM 2017, to be held October 23-25 in Baltimore, MD, gives industry the opportunity to promote communications technologies and services to commanders from all branches of the armed forces, Department of Defense, federal government, and the heads of multi-national forces from around the globe.
Government professionals who specify the current needs and use your systems, platforms, technologies and networks will be in the exhibit hall with you, participating with displays, demos, and in engagement theater presentations.
Government exhibitors at MILCOM 2016:
- Team APG – Army Aberdeen Proving Ground
- U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM)
- U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM)
- Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC)
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL)
- Program Executive Office Command Control Communications-Tactical (PEO C3T)
- Program Executive Office Intelligence Electronic Warfare & Sensors (PEO IEW&S)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- National Security Agency (NSA) – IAD
- National Security Agency (NSA) - ICITE Services
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA)/ Department of Commerce
Be a part of North America’s largest military communications event, attracting professionals from 37 countries!
Exhibit Space Rates and Information
AFCEA Corporate Rate: $44.00 per square foot
Non-Member Rate: $47.00 per square foot
Corner Premium: Each open corner is $50
Each 10 x 10 space will include:
- Two (2) Full Conference Passes per 10' x 10' booth (Full conference includes access to all the Technical Sessions; bring your engineering and technical staff - a $2,000 value!)
- Unlimited exhibitor badges
- Pipe and drape booth structure
- Company ID Sign
For more information, contact:
AFCEA Exhibits Department
c/o SPARGO, Inc.
Ph: 888-215-2241~ 703-995-2567