MILCOM 2017 solicits proposals for half-day tutorials to an enthusiastic audience in the community. Both unclassified and restricted access tutorials are encouraged.
Each Tutorial Proposal is evaluated by a tutorial committee using the following criteria:
- Technical Content
- Proposal Quality
- Instructor experience
- Applicability to conference theme
Subjects of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced communications and networking technologies
- Cyber security
- Communications for unmanned systems
- Virtual / augmented reality
- Satellite Communications (SatCom)
- Trustworthy computing
- Internet of Things (IoT) in tactical environments,
- Cyber physical human systems in military
- Advanced antenna techniques
- Spectrum management
- Full paid conference attendees receive one complimentary tutorial included in registration.
- Tutorial materials will be distributed in electronic format only. Hard copies will NOT be provided.
Please provide a PDF summary of your tutorial proposal including: (1) title; (2) abstract; (3) tutorial outline; (4) learning objectives; (5) proposed duration (2.5 – 3 hours suggested); (6) reasons you think a MILCOM attendee would attend your tutorial; and (7) biographical and contact information for each presenter. If this tutorial has been presented previously, please tell us when and where.
Due Dates - Tutorials (Due Dates Extended)
Proposals Due: April 24, 2017
Acceptance Notification: June 6, 2017
Materials Due: September 25, 2017
Proposals should be submitted online: https://edas.info/N23535
Tutorial Questions? Contact Bharat Doshi, MILCOM 2017 Tutorial Program Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org