Market your company’s technology solutions to the top decision-makers in the U.S. Military and Federal Government
Exhibiting at MILCOM 2017, to be held October 23-25 in Baltimore, MD, gives industry the opportunity to promote communications technologies and services to commanders from all branches of the armed forces, Department of Defense, federal government, and the heads of multi-national forces from around the globe.
Government professionals who specify the current needs and use your systems, platforms, technologies and networks will be in the exhibit hall with you, participating with displays, demos, and in engagement theater presentations.
Government exhibitors at MILCOM 2016:
- Team APG – Army Aberdeen Proving Ground
- U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM)
- U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM)
- Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC)
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL)
- Program Executive Office Command Control Communications-Tactical (PEO C3T)
- Program Executive Office Intelligence Electronic Warfare & Sensors (PEO IEW&S)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- National Security Agency (NSA) – IAD
- National Security Agency (NSA) - ICITE Services
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA)/ Department of Commerce
Who will you see at MILCOM 2017?
Over 600 active military and government personnel and 800 industry and academia professionals attended in 2016. Covered topics included the spectrum of command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, and surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) technologies and capabilities that address 21st century communications challenges related to national defense, homeland security, disaster response and interoperability.
Be a part of North America’s largest military communications event, attracting professionals from 47 countries!
For more information, or to become an Exhibitor, Patron or Sponsor, please contact us at:
Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales
888-215-2241 / 703-995-2567
Companies that begin with the letters #-F should contact:
Kyle Rayo, 703-667-7835, firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies that begin with the letters G-L should contact:
Jenn Donovan, 571-385-4267, email@example.com
Companies that begin with the letters M-R should contact:
Andy Cooper, 571-267-2404, firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies that begin with the letters S-Z should contact:
Jessica Neiers, 703-679-3961, email@example.com