Small Business Matchmaking
Small Businesses pre-register to have their corporate capabilities matched with government and industry primes. These business to business conversations are reserved for AFCEA Corporate Members. Participating parties receive a meeting schedule and background information to make each 10-minute meeting focus on needs assessments and collaborative opportunities. Register for the DHS Conference first to be able to participate in the Matchmaking program. If you’re not a corporate member yet, review AFCEA’s corporate member presentation and talk to Katie Helwig for membership/event registration bundle opportunities.
Click here to see why your small business should attend.
Industry: (Check back weekly for updates)
- Alion Sciences & Technology
- AT&T Government Solutions
- General Dynamics Information Technology
- IBM Global Government Industry
- Mantech International Corporation
- Michael Hamlett, US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Dwight Deneal, US Dept. of Health and Human Services
- Herman T Shivers, US Customs and Border Protection
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)