The Premier North American Event for Homeland Security and Identity Management
The Global Identity Summit has evolved into the Federal Identity Forum & Exposition (FedID 2017). The move bolsters the event as the U.S. federal government’s primary outreach and collaboration-building event with the worldwide identity community.
FedID 2017 will be co-located with AFCEA’s well-established Homeland Security Conference. Together, the events will attract nearly 3,000 professionals from the identity and homeland security communities, sharply increasing the number of solutions, networking and business building opportunities.
In 2016, professionals from more than 100 military and federal government agencies attended.
- Defense Forensics & Biometrics Agency
- Defense Forensics & Biometrics Agency, Biometrics Operations Division
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- DHS - CPP Entry/Exit Transformation (EXT) Office
- DHS - Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- DHS - Federal Protective Service
- DHS - National Protection and Program Directorate
- DHS - National Protection and Program Directorate, Office of Biometric Identity Management
- DHS - Office of the Chief Procurement Officer
- DHS - Office of the Chief Technology Officer
- DHS - U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- DHS - U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- DHS - U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT)
- DHS - U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- DHS - U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- DHS - Office of Biometric Identity Management (OBIM)
- FBI - Criminal Justice Information Services Division
- FBI - National Crime Information Center (NCIC)
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NATO Communications and Information Agency
- Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS)
- Naval Sea Systems Command
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- U.S. Army Cyber Center of Excellence
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of State, Diplomatic Security
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- U.S. General Services Administration
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Marine Corps Cyberspace Operations Group
- U.S. Marine Corps System Command
- U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM)
Click Here to see a comprehensive list of organizations that attended in 2016.
Attendees are looking for products and/or services related to:
Critical Infrastructure Protection
Cyber Security Solutions
Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
Data Loss Prevention
Device Access & Control
Digital Identity Solutions
Disaster Relief and Emergency Preparedness
Identity-based Credential Management
Information Management, Security & Sharing
IT & Facilities Asset Management
Law Enforcement & Border Management
Network Enterprise Management
Point of Sales Authentication
RFID & NFC
Secure Desktop Solutions
VOIP Security Solutions
14 Reasons to Exhibit/Sponsor at FedID17 and HSC17:
The Federal Identity Forum is the U.S. federal government’s primary outreach and collaboration-building event with the worldwide identity community each year.
The Homeland Security Conference is the premier event in the National Capital area to learn about our nation’s most significant homeland security issues.
75+ Government agencies – Teams of professionals from over 75 government agencies attended in 2016 to collaborate with industry and discover the latest technologies and solutions.
Captured attention for 3 days - An immersive environment where identity and homeland security professionals from the federal government and the private sector dedicate 3 continuous days to information sharing, strategic planning, and collaboration building.
30 Countries - Every year the both FedID and HSC draw professionals from around the globe ready to do business. They’re senior-level executives and key decision-makers who are all looking to develop new business partnerships.
Buying Power – Over a third of the attendees will spend over $100K on identity solutions in the next 24 months, with 18% over $1M.
Buying Authority – 71% of Summit attendees are involved in the buying process and are at the event to discover what is new!
Shape the Future – If you are a systems integrator or technology provider, this is your opportunity to provide input into the strategic visioning of the identity and homeland security community’s future and its implementation in public and private sector applications.
Lead Generation - Benefit from a highly sophisticated route to market and engage with key clients and business partners in a highly professional environment. Meet contacts face to face to better understand client needs. Conduct business, generate new sales opportunities, and advance your company’s sales cycle while cross-selling to existing clients.
Meet the Industry - Take advantage of the opportunity to meet qualified buyers and specifiers from across the identity community. Gain exposure to industry experts and network with your peers. Be part of a community committed to cutting-edge innovation and thought leadership.
Launch New Products - Showcase new and innovative products and services to a high volume of dedicated professionals seeking the best solutions to their requirements.
Build Your Brand - Be part of a unique event dedicated to the identity and homeland security industry. Use this platform to position your company among the foremost organizations in the industry and generate publicity and enhance your profile as a trusted brand and market leader.
Enhance Your Knowledge - Enjoy unprecedented access to the marketplace and discover valuable market research, industry trends, and knowledge to give your company a competitive edge.
Always a “Must Attend” Event, FedID17 and HSC17 today is even more—it’s a community, a place where productive partnerships are formed. Attendees will be there to more than buy, and you will be there to more than sell. Everyone WILL be there working together to forge new relationships, partnerships and solutions for the future of the community.
For more information, or to become an Exhibitor, Patron or Sponsor, please contact us at:
Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales
888-215-2241 / 703-995-2567
Companies that begin with the letters #-F should contact:
Kyle Rayo, 703-667-7835, firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies that begin with the letters G-P should contact:
Jenn Donovan, 571-385-4267, email@example.com
Companies that begin with the letters Q-Z should contact:
Jessica Neiers, 703-679-3961, firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure your participation today!
As you plan for the Federal Identity Forum & Exposition and Homeland Security Conference, you may receive solicitations from publications and vendors that are not affiliated with FedID & HSC 2017, AFCEA, SPARGO, Inc. or any contracted organization therin. Please be advised that AFCEA does not sell exhibitor lists or contact information to anyone. This information is securely provided to FedID & HSC Official Contractors to inform exhibitors of show related services. Solicitations from unofficial vendors are often the result of obtaining public information from the Internet. FedID & HSC partner with select vendors to produce our premiere conference and expo and can intervene on your behalf if any customer service issues arise.
List of official contractors:
- SPARGO Inc. (Exhibit Sales, Management, Housing, Registration and Lead Retrieval)
- Brede (General Service Contractor)
- Hi Tech (Electricity)
- Smart City (Internet)
- Catering (Centerplate)
- Event Link (Audio Visual and Computers)
We look forward to you joining us this September in Washington, DC!