TECHNET AUGUSTA 2017
August 8-10, 2017
TechNet Augusta provides a forum for key military professionals from the U.S. Defense Department, armed services and U.S. Coast Guard to discuss issues and share ideas. Government, industry and academic speakers address a range of topics and focus on the importance of the network, security issues and training to enable operational forces to modernize and be ready to meet emerging challenges in 2025 and beyond.
- Approved Continuing education for professional certifications: Cybersecurity and Defense Acquisition Workforce
- Marketing opportunities through exhibiting and sponsorships.
- Demonstrate thought leadership
- Special programming for small businesses
Focus Areas Include:
- Cyberspace & Electronic Warfare Capabilities, Concepts & Doctrine Operations, and Modernization
- Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations, Integration of Cyber School and Electronic Warfare
- Shaping Cyber Effects
- Cyber and the Elements of Combat Power
AFCEA International, established in 1946, is a non-profit organization serving its members by providing a forum for the ethical exchange of information, and dedicated to increasing knowledge through the exploration of issues relevant to its members in information technology, communications and electronics for the defense, homeland security and intelligence communities. Join Today