AFCEA Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium: Your Gateway to the Cyber Defense and Intelligence Community
The AFCEA Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium is your prime opportunity to bring your solutions in front of key decision-makers responsible for securing, operating and defending our nation's networks. As the U.S. Defense Information Systems Agency's operational role as a network defender evolves, they will be looking for innovative ideas to help centralize and integrate cyber operations for the DoD and branches of the military.
Linked by a commitment to cybersecurity, the community of partners, including DISA, U.S. Cyber Command and the command's military service components, will gather at the 2016 Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium, April 20-22. 2016 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, in Washington, D.C.
Rethinking How We Build the Networks: Synchronizing Industry & DoD for Internet 2.0
The operation centers on the teamwork, relevant guidance and priorities, and associated perspectives of mission partners united in the development of an integrated approach to operating and defending the network.
Participants will include:
- Government Agencies, including: DCMA, DFAS, DHS, DISA, DTRA, DoD, GSA, NSA, WHCA
- Military Branches: Air Force, Air National Guard, Army, Coast Guard, Navy, Marines
- Coast Guard Cyber Command
- Intelligence Community
- SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic
- SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific
- U.S. Central Command
- U.S. Cyber Command
- U.S. Navy Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Industry & Academia
Exhibit Space Rates and Information
Click Here to become an AFCEA Member
AFCEA Corporate Member Rate $39.00 per sqft
Non Member Rate $44.00 per sqft
Exhibitor benefits will include:
- Exhibitor newsletters with important deadline information and reminders for a successful event.
- Access to the Exhibitor Resource Center, providing you tools to manage and enhance your exhibiting experience.
- Opportunity to include your new solutions in an outreach to registered attendees.
- Promote Your Booth
- Company listing on the event website, including web address, description, and 3 product categories. Upgrades available.
- Company listing on the event mobile app, including web address, description, and 3 product categories. Exposure continues through event. Upgrades available.
- 1 Full conference passes per 10’x10’
- Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity to engage with other attendees and invite them back to your booth for a meeting and/or product demonstration
- Unlimited exhibitor badges
- Promote Your Booth
- Company listing in the pocket program, including company name and booth number.
- Company listing on onsite exhibitor locator(s), company name and booth number.
- Copy of the post-conference summary